Retail Metrics Retail Earnings Growth Index & Historical Data
Retail Metrics tracks quarterly retail earnings growth expectations & revision trends for our Retail Metrics Retail Earnings Index of 125 U.S. publicly traded retailers as well as for sub-industry groups such as department stores, discounters, consumer electronics, apparel, etc.
Retail Metrics maintains the following retail earnings databases:
1. the percentage of retailers beating, matching or missing expectations each quarter
2. average upside/downside surprise for aggregate & sub-industry groups
3. quarterly earnings estimate revision trends
4. aggregate & sub-industry revenue growth
5. current & historical quarterly earnings growth rates for aggregate and sub-industry groups
We also have historical earnings growth, earnings surprise, and revenue growth data going back to 1999 for most major publicly traded U.S. retailers.
Retail Metrics Sub-Industry Earnings Growth
Retail Metrics has retail earnings growth history for 14 retail sub-industry groups including:
Retail Metrics Earnings Surprise Data
Retail Metrics has retail surprise history for numerous retail sub-industry groups, our aggregate Retail Metrics Retail Earnings Index, average upside surprise history, & percentage of retailers beating, matching, and missing expectations. Please contact us for more information.